Benefits Of Leasing
The Mercedes-Benz First Class Lease, available through Mercedes-Benz of Alexandria, has flexible financing terms to fit your lifestyle. Consider the following:
- Little or no down payment required and no up-front sales tax payment (in most states).
- You only pay for the portion of the vehicle you use. And, leasing may offer tax advantages if the vehicle is for business purposes (please consult your tax advisor).
- A lower payment means more disposable income for other investments.
- Flexible term options, from 24 to 60 months, so you can customize the terms that work for you
- Variable mileage options, from 7,500 to 20,000 miles, so you can base your mileage allowance on your driving needs. And, for additional driving flexibility, additional miles can also be purchased anytime during your lease contract
- Leasing means there is no hassle with trading-in or selling your vehicle. We take the risk of the resale value at the end of the lease and provide you with a set purchase option.
- Pre-owned leasing is also available.
First Class Lease
Customized Mileage and Terms
Your mileage and term options are set according to your driving profile. But we will be happy to customize your lease any way you see fit (certain limits apply). Drive a lot more than average? We’ll set an allowance for extra mileage. Don’t do a lot of driving? Set a lower annual mileage lease and reduce your monthly payments.
The First Class Lease also allows you to set the terms. Customize your lease anywhere from 24 to 60 months, and anything in between. Whether it is a brand new Mercedes-Benz or a pre-owned one that’s brand new to you.
Lease End Flexibility – The First Class Finish
As a lease account holder, you have up to three options available to you at the end of your lease (may vary state to state).
1. Return your vehicle.
2. Extend your current lease.
3. Buy the vehicle.
Optional Lower Insurance Premiums
We may be able to help you lower your insurance premiums by simply choosing a higher deductible on your insurance protection. Check with your insurance representative for more information.
It’s a new twist on delivery. Pick up your new Mercedes-Benz in Germany and take a vacation while you’re there. You’ll receive a tour of our Mercedes-Benz plant. Then you can be off to tour Europe.
While no security deposit is required on our standard lease program, in some states we offer a Multiple Security Deposit option. By putting down up to 10 refundable security deposits, you’ll reduce your monthly lease payments. At lease-end, you can have your deposits refunded or rolled over into your next First Class Lease.
By making a lump-sum payment up front on your lease, you can eliminate monthly payments, check writing or mailing, and of course, it will provide significant savings on interest through discounted rates.
Now you can lease a pre-owned Mercedes-Benz. Choose from all models, up to eight model years old. Under full warranty, your pre-owned car gives you more car for the money, lower monthly payments and lower insurance costs.
Our GAP Waiver is designed to give you peace of mind. If for some reason (such as accident or theft) your leased Mercedes-Benz is declared a total loss, we will cover the difference between the insurance proceeds and the balance owed to Mercedes-Benz Financial Services, less any deductible.
With our Auto Pay option, you can have your payments deducted directly from your checking account. No monthly check writing. No monthly mailing. It just doesn’t get much easier than this.
Business Tax Deductions and Sales Tax Savings
Drive a lot on business? If 50% or more is business-related, considerable tax savings may apply. Also, you’ll save on the amount of sales tax you pay. In most states, sales tax will only be based on your monthly lease payment. Not the vehicle’s total value (Please consult your tax advisor for more information).